• Polini ist verbaut und läuft eigentlich sehr gut.
    Am Prüfstand zum Otto muss ich nochmal fahren um zu sehen ob das mit dem Mapping auch zusammen spielt

• Gut für dich, dann isses ja was geworden. Durchzug von unten raus, spontanere Gasannahme ind bissl mehr Beschleunigung, so ja?!

Ich frag mich nur, wieso du dich nicht auf dein Feeling zählst und auf das merkliche Upgrade vertraust und jetzt zusätzlich noch auf den Prüfstand willst?! Einfach damit du das schwarz auf weiß hast, oder wieso?

LG

• Ist das der BGM Keilriemen?

• Was davon noch übrig ist, ja.

Ist abzugeben an Bastler. Ca. 10.000 Teile Puzzle :thumbup:

• Hallo, gabs ein Feedback von BGM zu dem Riemen??

BGM weis das es die Teile zerlegt nach kürzester Zeit. Meiner wurde getauscht gegen eine Original Polini der von BGM
    geliefert wurde.

• Hello guys....greetings from Croatia!

Can someone please write me in a few words a real experience with BGM variator, and is BGM vario the best option for GTS 300?

On the internet I could not find too much information for the BGM variator, ome people writes that the best option for GTS is Polini 9 rolls.

I found graphs on the Scooter Center that seem unreal to me, especially top speed:
    https://www.scooter-center.com/media/im ... len_c1.jpg

Best regards,
    Nenad

• Hey welcome,

I’m currently dealing with a Malossi MultiVar 2000 and 16g weights. Pretty happy with it.
    Is I want to get a bit more out of it, I have ordered the BGM Vario plus the BGM Torque drive, both are not delivered yet.
    Will keep you in the loop with my results and comparisons

greetings to my favorite vacation country :thumbup:

Martin

• Hi Martin :thumbup:

I am also waiting BGM vario to come on stock at the Scooter Center, I would love to hear real experiences before purchasing.....I'm waiting Your info

I didn't think about torque drive :hmm:

• Had the issue, that with the 16g weights in my Malossi MultiVar, my belt was running really high and sometimes even touched to case of the sump.
    So I want the get at least the same kick and even more? I was gathering really good experience with the BGM suspensions, so I thought I might not worse looking into it.
    But the Vario alone is not the key driver how the belt performs, so I thought if I go with the full BGM stuff, I will not run into issues any more and get even more out of it. The cool thing is, that you could configure the torque drive, which might be an option if I do the engine mapping what I have planned as well.
    Let’s see, the torque drive is already at my dealer but not the Vario, hope she comes soon.

I will definitely keep you in the loop

Martin